ONLY 10 COPIES LEFT!
01. ULRICH KUEHN - URSUPPE
02. BENEDIKT GUSCHLBAUER - FEUERWAND
03. CLEMENS HAUSCH & GERALD KRIST - A COMMON FADE TO WHITE
04. GERALD KRIST - SCHWINGKREIS
05. CLEMENS HAUSCH - WRATH OF THE MISTREATED
06. BENEDIKT GUSCHLBAUER - AFTER ALL THE RAIN HAS FALLEN
TOTAL PLAYING TIME: 24:49 MIN
This special KAZOOM CD-R release with 6 exclusive tracks is unveiling the sonorical power of one of the very first modular synthesizers around.
All pieces by Ulrich KUEhn, Clemens Hausch, Gerald Krist & Benedikt Guschlbauer were done with audio material recorded on this extraordinary machine, which was built in the mid 1960s by Bob Moog for the austrian composer Max Brand.
Although the waves and frequencies were recorded on harddisc, there were no digital sound-altering tools used in the production process.
KZM #002 marks the beginning of a mysTERIOUS journey into the waves and frequencies of the Max-Brand-Synthesizer, which IS continued on MZK #002 "Kabelbrand - Sounds from the Max Brand Synthesizer".